Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bangkok

Beth and I have arrived in Bangkok. We had less than an hour layover in South Korea followed by a 5 hour flight to Bangkok. Customs in Bangkok was very fast Both Beth and I got our checked baggage back (glad the airlines didn't lose them.) We then took a taxi to our hotel.
Tomorrow will be a free day for us because we arrived a day and a half early. The official checkin day is in 2 days and since we have already arrived and have checked in that will be a free day as well. We will be posting some pictures on some upcoming posts.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have arrived. I'll be enjoying hearing about your adventures. Thinking and praying for you. I told my friends Kt and Ryan that you were there and they are jealous. They went there for their honeymoon two years ago. Be careful but have fun!

    ReplyDelete