Monday, October 8, 2012

Packing

Well farming has finally slowed down enough for me (Josh) to make my first post. It actually didn't slow down, I just had to pull myself away from it long enough to pack and leave (They'll be just fine without me, maybe).

Beth and I spent the weekend doing last minute shopping, saying goodbye to friends and family and packing. I talked myself into taking a break from  packing to watch the Vikings game knowing it will be my last chance to watch live American football until next year. After watching today I feel a Superbowl run for the Vikes!!

We are currently packing and attempting to stay up all night. If we don't sleep we will be one step closer to adjusting to Thailand time. Thailand is exactly a twelve hour difference. Our sleep schedule will be completely backwards from what it is now. Hopefully we can sleep on the plane tomorrow during the day.

We are getting very excited to leave. Beth's dad, Pat, will be picking us up around 4:45am and dropping us off in Fargo around 6am. Our flight leaves for Chicago at 7:15am. From there it is 14 hours to Seoul, South Korea and than another 5 hour flight to Bangkok, Thailand.

We will be keeping you posted.
                                                          Josh Packing (really organized)
                                                           Beth Packing (what a mess)

4 comments:

  1. Beth I think your packing looks very neat and tidy....atta girl. Josh--come on...step it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete